In this month’s floral design news from Flower Duet, we take trips back East to Jefferson’s Monticello and design flowers for a Fiesta feast with a Dia De Los Muertos them! Colorful and fun!
- A Trip to Monticello’s Flower Gardens
- Día de los Muertos Flowers at City Club LA
- Summer Floral Hair Wreath in Two Parts
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Ballroom Wedding
- Flower Book Recommendations: Mason Jar Salads, Thomas Jefferson’s Flower Garden at Monticello and From a Colonial Garden: Ideas, Decorations and Recipes
- Flower Tool: Waterproof Floral Tape for the Grid Method
Each month, Kit and Casey try to make sure our readers see what we’ve been up to and cover the current floral design trends from our perspective in Los Angeles. It’s free! So sign up today!