Floral Design Workshops, Classes & Private Lessons
2020 Flower Arranging Classes Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
Floral Design Studio Location:
2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505.
We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club.
Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Map & Directions
Class fees: Starting at $85 per student (includes all tools, containers, and flowers)
Reservations: To reserve your place in our workshops, sign up online or call us 310–739-7644. Saturday morning classes held at our studio offer a tour of the Los Angeles Flower Mart followed by an optional floral design workshop. Tour takes place from 7 a.m. — 9 a.m. — Followed by an optional workshop from 10 a.m. — Noon. All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Saturday Classes & Optional Flower Mart Tours:
- January 11, 2020 — White Botanicals
- February 8, 2020 — Floral Gift Boxes
- March 21, 2020 — Waving Ranunculus — Canceled (to keep to social distancing guidelines from State of California)
- April 18, 2020 — Tremendous Tulips
- May 16, 2020 — Pocket Full of Posies
- June 13, 2020 — Roses + Peonies
- July 18, 2020 — Tropical Flowers
- August 22, 2020 — Happy Dahlias
- September 19, 2020 — Antiqued Flowers
- October 17, 2020 — Pumpkin Crafts
- November 21, 2020 — Fall Flowers for Celebrating
- December 12, 2020 — Holiday Floral Wreaths
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- January 22, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- February 26, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- May 20, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- June 24, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- September 23, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- October 21, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
We teach flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at two main locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens in San Marino. We offer classes using premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies, and hydrangea.
We provide the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement. Each of you will then be hands-on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 2 hours.