Floral Design Workshops, Classes & Private Lessons
2020 Flower Arranging Classes Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
We are the premier studio offering flower arranging classes in Los Angeles.
Floral Design Studio Location:
2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505.
We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club.
Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Map & Directions
Class fees: Starting at $85 per student (includes all tools, containers, and flowers)
Reservations: To reserve your place in our flower arranging classes, sign up online or call us 310–739-7644. Saturday morning classes held at our studio offer a tour of the Los Angeles Flower Mart followed by an optional floral design workshop.
Tours take place from 7 — 8:30 a.m. — Followed by an optional workshop from 10 a.m. — Noon.
All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Saturday Flower Arranging Classes & Optional Flower Mart Tours:
- January 11, 2020 — White Botanicals
- February 8, 2020 — Floral Gift Boxes
- March 21, 2020 — Waving Ranunculus — Cancelled (California’s #SaferAtHome)
- April 18, 2020 — Tremendous Tulips - Cancelled (California’s #SaferAtHome)
- May 16, 2020 — Pocket Full of Posies — Video Conference with Flower Bucket Pickup
- June 13, 2020 — Roses + Peonies — Video Conference with Flower Bucket Pickup
- July 18, 2020 — Tropical Flowers
- August 22, 2020 — Happy Dahlias
- September 19, 2020 — Antiqued Flowers
- October 17, 2020 — Pumpkin Crafts
- November 21, 2020 — Fall Flowers for Celebrating
- December 12, 2020 — Holiday Floral Wreaths
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- January 22, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- February 26, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- May 20, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière — Video Conference with Flower Bucket Pickup
- June 24, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents — Video Conference with Flower Bucket Pickup
- September 23, 2020 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- October 21, 2020 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
Flower Duet teaches flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at two main locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical Gardens in San Marino. In all our design classes, we work with premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies, and hydrangea.
Flower Duet provides the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement.
Each of you will then be hands-on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 2 hours.