Floral Design Workshops, Classes & Private Lessons
Flower Arranging Classes Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
Floral Design Studio Location:
2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505.
We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club.
Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Map & Directions
Class fees: Starting at $85 per student (includes all tools, containers, and flowers)
Reservations: To reserve your place in our workshops, sign up online or call us 310–739-7644. Saturday morning classes held at our studio offer a tour of the Los Angeles Flower Mart followed by an optional floral design workshop. Tour takes place from 7 a.m. — 9 a.m. — Followed by an optional workshop from 10 a.m. — Noon. All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Saturday Classes & Optional Flower Mart Tours:
- January 12, 2019 — The Elegant Calla Lily
- February 9, 2019 – Organic Containers
- March 9, 2019 – Eccentric Emerald Flowers
- April 20, 2019 – A Modern Take on the Basket of Flowers
- May 11, 2019 – Tulips for Mother’s Day
- June 15, 2019 – A Pocket Full of Posies
- July 20, 2019 – Large-Scale Floral Design with Roses
- August 17, 2019 – Too Hot Tropical Flowers with Orchids
- September 14, 2019 – Succulents & Flowers
- October 12, 2019 – Fall, Tall & Terrific Flowers
- November 23, 2019 – Florals On the Table Workshop
- December 7, 2019 – Evergreens & Flowers
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- January 30, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- February 27, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- May 22, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- June 26, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- September 25, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- October 23, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
We teach flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at two main locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens in San Marino. We offer classes using premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies, and hydrangea.
We provide the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement. Each of you will then be hands-on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 1.5- 2 hours.