Floral Design Workshops, Classes & Private Lessons
We teach flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at three different locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens and the South Coast Botanic Garden quarterly. We offer classes using premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies and hydrangea.
We provide the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement. Each of you will then be hands on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 1.5- 2 hours.
Private & Custom Group Lessons
Private lessons or custom classes for small groups are available. Call us to customize your lesson: 310-792-4968
Corporate Team Building
We offer corporate team building events at our studio or at your office. Contact us for a quote to fit your company’s needs. Clients include prominent Los Angeles law firms, travel companies, Ernst & Young and Brighton.
We offer guest lecture appearances for garden shows, conferences, floral design expos, garden clubs and other groups. Contact us for more information on our custom-designed lectures for your group’s needs.
Flower Arranging Classes in the South Bay of Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
Floral Design Studio Location:
2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505.
We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club.
Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Map & Directions
Class fees: $85 per person
Reservations: To reserve your place in our workshops, sign up online or call us 310-792-4968 or email us. Saturday morning classes held at our studio offer a tour of the LA Flower Mart followed by an optional floral design workshop. Tour takes place from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Followed by an optional workshop from 10 a.m. – Noon. All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Flower Arranging Classes at our Floral Design Studio
Reserve these dates in your calendar for our upcoming classes at our floral design studio in Torrance. Watch this space and our newsletter for detailed descriptions and how to reserve your spot.
Saturday Classes & Optional Flower Mart Tours:
- December 17, 2016 – Holiday Evergreens and Flowers – SOLD OUT
- January 14, 2017 – Winter Whites
- February 4, 2017 – Field to Vase with Tempting Tulips
- March 25, 2017 – Field to Vase with Raving Ranunculus
- April 22, 2017 – Field to Vase with Sweet Peas
- May 20, 2017 – Potent Peonies
- June 17, 2017 – Field to Vase with Roses
- July 15, 2017 – Prolific California Proteas
- August 19, 2017 – Field to Vase with Dahlias
- September 16, 2017 – Happy Hydrangeas
- October 14, 2017 – Decorative Pumpkin Floral Crafts
- October 30, 2017 – Dia de los Muertos Flowers
- November 18, 2017 – Holiday Tablescape Floral Skills
- December 9, 2017 – Hand-made Wreaths & Garlands
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- January 25, 2017 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- February 22, 2017 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- April 12, 2017 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- May 3, 2017 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- June 21, 2017 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- July 12, 2017 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- September 20, 2017 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- October 25, 2017 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- December 10, 2016 – Custom Evergreen Wreaths – SOLD OUT
- January 28, 2017 – Celebrate our National Parks Inspired Floral Design
- April 15, 2017 – Floral Class Theme To Be Announced!
- June 3, 2017 – Floral Class Themes To Be Announced!
MORE TO COME!
More to come in 2017…
More info under Programs and Events at The South Coast Botanic Garden website.
Register with Guest Services: 310-544-1948.
We are your best, most friendly and most reliable resource for flower arranging classes Los Angeles.