Flower Duet’s Free Floral Trends Newsletters
Delivered Right to your Inbox Each month!
Sign up for our free newsletters we write based on our daily experience as wedding and event floral designers in trend-setting Los Angeles. Based near the Beach in the South Bay of LA, Kit & Casey take you on a journey each month to our events we create and share with you the hottest trends in floral design. As sought-after floral design instructors, you’ll learn the latest tips and tricks of the trade.
- #SlowFlowersSummit a Hit
- Flower Duet’s June Brides
- Flower Workshops for Kids & Adults
- Casa Romantica Floralscape
- Magazine Recommendation: Better Homes & Gardens
- Flower Tool Recommendation: Crowning Glory Floral Spray
- #CabanaBoss Event at Terranea
- Rose Water’s Seductive Side
- Flower Duet Finalist for Best Florist in Los Angeles
- How to Rack your Ribbon Collection
- Botanical Book for Summer: Handpicked
- 3rd Annual American Flowers Week & Inaugural Slow Flowers Summit
- Flower Duet’s Summer Flower Classes
- A View from a Floral Designer – May Event Florals
- Busy Month for Flower Duet
- Workshops: In studio, at The Huntington and LA Law Firm
- On TV – A Visit to San Diego
- Funky Flowers
- Flower Duet In The News
- Flower Book: The Flower Book
- Flower Tool: To-Go Containers as Corsage boxes
- Easter Flowers: DIY Floral Easter Egg
- April Fooling: Flower Duet’s Favorite Flower Jokes
- Flowers as Art
- Book Review: The Art of Flower Arranging by Paula Pryke
- Flower Tool: Rubber Bands
- Celebrating Women’s Day on Facebook Live
- Tips on Starting a Floral Business
- Empowering Young Girl Scouts to Learn a New Skill
- Flower Tool: Rolling Cart Tables
- Flower Book: Floret Farm’s Cut Flower Garden
- Happy Valentine’s Day with Anemones
- All-Day Wedding Workshop – March 21, 2017
- The Special Event in Long Beach
- LA Bridal Show with The City Club
- A Tropical Inspired Wedding
- Flower Book – Harvest: Unexpected Projects Using 47 Extraordinary Garden Plants
- Flower Duet Press Coverage Continues
- All Day Wedding Workshop – June 6 , 2017
- Greenery is the 2017 Pantone Color of the Year
- Dear Wedding Photographers: Please Handle with Care
- From Handshakes to Hugs
- What is your floral design style?
- Flower Duet Featured in California Wedding Day
- Flower Book: Gardenista
- Flower Tools: Cleaning Tools
Read more Flower Duet Newsletters from past years:
Each month, we cover a current event in the floral trade, florals from real weddings, our latest flower adventures and endeavors, design tips, current floral trends, floral design classes and workshops, book recommendations and floral tool tips.
Since 2010, we’ve created a hot list of what’s on for floral design in Southern California and beyond. As guest speakers inside and outside of California, we know what clients are searching for in the wedding and event industry. We are your trusted resource for floral design tips and techniques for all levels of the flower enthusiast.
Kit Wertz and Casey Schwartz, sister design team of Flower Duet, have been committed to educating our students and fans since we started our floral design business in 1999.
We don’t share our email list with anyone! So, you can rest assured, your email is safe with us.
While blush colored flowers paired with creams continue to dominate the wedding color palette for 2017, we will see a turn toward more greenery and natural colors in the coming year. We have many requests for lots of greenery for wedding and event flowers.