Sign Up for Our Newsletters
We send out a monthly newsletter — It’s free and has great flower arranging ideas and tips including our upcoming floral workshop list, floral design book reviews, how-tos, and more. We send it out each month and don’t share our mailing list with anyone.
2018–2019 Flower Design Classes & MORE!
- November 17, 2018 — Autumn Branches and Berries Floral Workshop*
- December 8, 2018 — Hand-Made Wreaths and Garlands Class*
- January 12, 2019 — The Elegant Calla Lily
- February 9, 2019 – Organic Containers
- March 9, 2019 – Eccentric Emerald Flowers
- April 20, 2019 – A Modern Take on the Basket of Flowers
- May 11, 2019 – Tulips for Mother’s Day
- June 15, 2019 – A Pocket Full of Posies
- July 20, 2019 – Large-Scale Floral Design with Roses
- August 17, 2019 – Too Hot Tropical Flowers with Orchids
- September 14, 2019 – Succulents & Flowers
- October 12, 2019 – Fall, Tall & Terrific Flowers
- November 23, 2019 – Florals On the Table Workshop
- December 14, 2019 – Evergreens & Flowers
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- October 24, 2018 — Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- January 30, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- February 27, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- May 22, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- June 26, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- September 25, 2019 – Bouquet & Boutonnière
- October 23, 2019 – Centerpiece & Table Accents
- November 3, 2018 — Flowers For Entertaining
- December 1, 2018 — Evergreen Wreaths and Garlands
- January 19, 2019 — Herb Garden Flowers
- March 2, 2019 — Bulb Spring Flowers
- May 4, 2019 — Cinco de Mayo Bright Flowers
- June 1, 2019 — Roses
November 18, 2018 — Thanksgiving Centerpiece
Flower Duet offers a generous wedding package including a trip to the LA Flower Mart and a mockup design of the wedding vision. Check out the details on our Wedding Flowers page. If you are coming to the Los Angeles area for your wedding, we are your Los Angeles wedding destination florist!
Flower Duet’s Free Floral Trends Newsletters
Delivered Right to your Inbox Each month!
Sign up for the free newsletters we write based on our daily experience as wedding and event floral designers in trend-setting Los Angeles. Based near the Beach in the South Bay of LA, Kit & Casey take you on a journey each month to our events we create and share with you the hottest trends in floral design. As sought-after floral design instructors, you’ll learn the latest tips and tricks of the trade.
Floral Design Newsletter Archives
Read more Flower Duet Newsletters from past years:
Each month, we cover a current event in the floral trade, florals from real weddings, our latest flower adventures and endeavors, design tips, current floral trends, floral design classes and workshops, book recommendations and floral tooltips.
Since 2010, we’ve created a hot list of what’s on for floral design in Southern California and beyond. As guest speakers inside and outside of California, we know what clients are searching for in the wedding and event industry. We are your trusted resource for floral design tips and techniques for all levels of the flower enthusiast.
Kit Wertz and Casey Schwartz, sister design team of Flower Duet, have been committed to educating our students and fans since we started our floral design business in 1999.
We don’t share our email list with anyone! So, you can rest assured, your email is safe with us.