December 2, 2017:
Contemporary Garlands/Holiday Entertaining Flowers
Adult Class (Ages 13+): Everyone will learn how to create a lush holiday garland using evergreen branches, deep richly hued flowers and berries. We’ll include a lesson on how to adapt a garland to be a wreath, make it into a tablescape design for your holiday entertaining and how to attach garlands for home decoration. Members: $85. Non-Members: $100. Registration: Register online.
Adult Design Class: 10 a.m. to Noon
Kids Design Class: 1 to 2:30 p.m.
The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108
Phone for Public Programs: 626–405-2128.
More info under Continuing Education Classes at The Huntington Library website.
- December 2, 2017 – Contemporary Garlands/Holiday Entertaining Flowers
- February 3, 2018 – Fire & Ice Flowers
- February 17, 2018 — Living Succulent Wreaths
- March 17, 2018 – St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
- May 5, 2018 – A tribute to Peonies!
- June 16, 2018 – Roses Galore
More to come in 2018!