2021 Flower Arranging Classes Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
1) After you sign up, we will send you instructions about how to log in to the online videos and pickup times for flowers and supplies.
2) On the morning of the class, you can pick up flowers and supplies at Flower Duet’s studio then return to your home to make the design
3) On the day of the class, log on at 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon with Flower Duet and your classmates to discuss the designs and ask any questions. We will be there. You will see us. We can see you and your designs and help you! All supplies will be provided by Flower Duet. Reservations required.
In-Person OPTION will be OUTSIDE — weather permitting:
1) After you sign up, you will receive an email one week before class to confirm.
2) On the morning of the class, come to Flower Duet’s studio parking lot for your own socially distanced work space. You will be required to wear a mask and it’s suggested you dress warmly with comfortable shoes.
3) If weather is bad or the LA County Department of Health restricts outdoor gym classes, you will be able to pick up supplies and flowers and return home for the online version of the class with afternoon Zoom call. We will determine the night before the class and let all know if class will be held outside or online to the next day.
Flower Studio Location for Pickup and In-Person Instruction: 2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505. We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club. Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Online Meeting Time: 3 p.m. You will receive an invitation for our online video conference call one week before class.
Address: 2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505
Fee includes all supplies & flowers: $85 per person
Reservations: All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Flower Duet teaches flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at two main locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical Gardens in San Marino. In all our design classes, we work with premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies, and hydrangea.
Flower Duet provides the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement.
Each of you will then be hands-on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 2 hours.