Floral Design Workshops, Classes & Private Lessons
We teach flower arranging classes in Los Angeles at three different locations. We primarily teach out of our floral design studio in Torrance and we teach workshops at The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens and the South Coast Botanic Garden quarterly. We offer classes using premium flowers like garden roses, orchids, peonies, and hydrangea.
We provide the cut flowers, vases, floral cutters and step-by-step instructions on how to recognize the freshest flowers, how to care for them and how to create a beautiful flower arrangement. Each of you will then be hands-on with your own set of flowers to create a bouquet to keep. (No added fees for any supplies.) Discounts available when signing up for three classes or more. Lessons usually last 1.5- 2 hours.
Flower Arranging Classes Los Angeles: Flower Duet Design Studio
Floral Design Studio Location:
2675 Skypark Drive, Suite 205, Torrance, CA 90505.
We are across the street from Lowe’s and in-between Costco and Sam’s Club.
Free Parking. Handicapped accessible studio.
Map & Directions
Class fees: Starting at $85 per student (includes all tools, containers, and flowers)
Reservations: To reserve your place in our workshops, sign up online or call us 310-739-7644 or email us. Saturday morning classes held at our studio offer a tour of the Los Angeles Flower Mart followed by an optional floral design workshop. Tour takes place from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Followed by an optional workshop from 10 a.m. – Noon. All classes must be pre-paid. If you need to cancel, please do so two business days in advance. If a class is sold out, please call us to be put on a waiting list.
Saturday Classes & Optional Flower Mart Tours:
- November 18, 2017 – Holiday Tablescape Floral Skills – Class Full
- December 9, 2017 – Hand-made Wreaths & Garlands
- January 20, 2018 – Winter Ice Floral Design Workshop
- February 24, 2018 – Hot Tulips Workshop
- March 24, 2018 – Emeralds and Diamonds Floral Workshop
- April 21, 2018 – Simply Sumptuous Ranunculus Design Workshop
- May 19, 2018 – Amazing Anemones Floral Design Class
- June 2, 2018 – Citrus & Florals Workshop
- July 21, 2018 – Color Summer Extravaganza Floral Design Workshop
- August 11, 2018 – Alaskan Peonies Flower Workshop
- September 26, 2018 – Fifth Season Flowers Workshop
- October 13, 2018 – Flower Pumpkins & Succulent Pumpkins Class
- November 17, 2018 – Autumn Branches and Berries Floral Workshop
- December 8, 2018 – Hand-Made Wreaths and Garlands Class
Wednesday Night Wedding Series Workshops:
- January 24, 2018 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- February 28, 2018 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- May 23, 2018 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- June 13, 2018 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
- September 26, 2018 – Bouquet & Boutonniere
- October 24, 2018 – Wedding Centerpieces & Table Accents
MORE TO COME IN 2018!
Private & Custom Group Lessons
Private lessons or custom classes for small groups are available. Call us to customize your lesson: 310-792-4968
Corporate Team Building
We offer corporate team-building events at our studio or at your office. Contact us for a quote to fit your company’s needs. Clients include prominent Los Angeles law firms, travel companies, Ernst & Young and Brighton.
We offer guest lecture appearances for garden shows, conferences, floral design expos, garden clubs and other groups. Contact us for more information on our custom-designed lectures for your group’s needs.
- December 2, 2017 – Contemporary Garlands/Holiday Entertaining Flowers
- February 3, 2018 – Fire & Ice Floral Design
- February 17, 2018 – Living Succulent Wreath
- March 17, 2018 – St. Patrick’s Day Flowers
- May 5, 2018 – A tribute to Peonies!
- June 16, 2018 – Roses Galore
MORE TO COME in 2018!
Coming in November Flower Duet returns to The Autry Museum!
We are holding a floral design class just in time for Thanksgiving for members of the Autry Museum.
- November 19, 2017 – Thanksgiving Floral Design Centerpiece Workshop
Two workshops this fall for floral enthusiasts in the South Bay at The South Coast Botanic Garden in Palos Verdes! We will be teaching our annual Tuesday night Thanksgiving centerpiece workshop at the garden and a new wreaths workshop in December, too!
- November 21, 2017 – Thanksgiving Centerpiece Workshop
- December 3, 2017 – Holiday Wreaths and Garlands –DATE CHANGE FROM ORIGINAL